**Includes instructions and illustrated diagram of torque ball parts on Dynaflow**
CT0469 - A Buick Dynaflow transmission torque ball kit with retainer for the years 1953 1954 1955 1956 1957 1958 1959 & 1960.This replacement retainer has bonded vulcanized rubber at the contact point with the torque ball. It replaces your existing retainer and solves the leakage problem at the rear of your Dynaflow. You do not need to remove your transmission to complete this work.
- Buick Dynaflow Torque Ball Retainer with Bonded Vulcanized Rubber
- Torque Ball Retainer Shim Gasket Set
- Torque Ball Orings - For 1957-1960 Only. I will include unless you tell me otherwise.
- Rear Metal Clad Seal
- Torque Ball to Torque Tube Gasket
- Detailed Instructions
- Illustrated Parts Diagram of Torque Ball Area
Note: You will no longer need to use a rubber boot with this torque ball solution.
Always FAST & FREE USA SHIPPING!
For questions or to place an order by phone, please call our solutions desk at (888) 324-1617 8AM-6PM PST (West Coast USA).
Or Email us using our CONTACT link above
1 Review Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Though the seals are of lighter construction I do not foresee any problems with them